East Canyon was a blast! I enjoy camping with my kids and its always fun for the kids to be with cousins. Of coarse when I say camping its not really when there is a pool, running water, bathrooms and showers.

The pool is always the highlight of the trip.

It was a miracle Milo finally got in the pool the last day. Alex gets all the credit for that one. Milo loves his cousin Alex so much that he over came his fear of pools just so he could play with Alex. No one else could get him to get in the pool the whole week.

Rob was nice to play with my kids in the pool so I didn't have to get in.

We slept in the back of Papa and Grandma Gammell's truck. I brought a tent but since Jason wasn't able to be up there until the last night I didn't waist time setting it up.


Paxton wearing his two dollar goggles. He's are special one :)

Every meal was a mess made in heaven... At least it was Milo's heaven.



No comments:
Post a Comment