Taylor was poopin' in the makeshift camp chair, Jeremy cut a hole in it so the kids had somewhere to poop, when Jason saw three bucks walking through the trees by taylor. You can kind of see them there in the back.
Camping was so fun!!! I love when Jason takes us all camping and I don't have to go by myself with the boys. I am always up for scouting for elk and deer at the bookcliffs. The boys also loved camping and Paxton even started crying that we couldn't live there.
The boys got to see 3 bears! One was so big it intimidated Jasy that he slept with his revolver under his pillow that night.
Jeremy and Melisa came and brought Dylan and Emy. It was so fun for us to have friends camping with us.
The kids had a blast shooting guns, catching horny toads, seeing the wildlife, getting so dirty, playing with friends and sleeping in tents.



No comments:
Post a Comment