Monday, August 27, 2012

East Canyon

 My sweet, funny Milo! Always peeing and always making the funniest faces.


POOL  POOL  POOL
 Cousins Rock!!! Milo had Jake and Alex wrapped around his tiny finger. They were awesome for me, for a whole week I hardly had to help Milo with anything. Thanks Alex and Jake!!!!
This was our day everyday all day! They would stop to eat, sleep and poop. Maybe go mini golfing in between.

Mama at the pool :) never having to get in just playing Lifeguard for a whole week.

My sweetie Pie Capri! She was so cute to watch playing in the pool. I love my little niece.

The only time I got in the water was to go late night hot tubbin' with my hubby.....Too bad the Whole Family was there too :)
Taylor and I Stayed up late bating the Racoons with our left overs. The other boys tried but weren't able to stay awake. We finally hit the sack around 1am! I guess I'm not always as responsible as I should be, but it was fun.  Jason heard about Taylor and my fun so when he came up to spend the night he brought a pellet gun and shot all the Coons that came in to eat our bate.....Until the Skunk showed up :) I refused to let him shoot while the skunk was around. 



Milo sleeping on the floor like usual, hes thinks hes the family dog. This is one of our early afternoon breaks from the pool.
Mommy and little P 4 wheeling. Lesson Learned, don't let Paxton touch the Gas!!!

Taylor scored when He got to ride with John.  Johnny was way too nice and let him drive almost the whole time.

No comments: