Jason came home with a Mac Computer out of the blue yesterday! It was like, Christmas as a kid, excitement. I am a computer geek at heart. One day I would love to go to school just to learn about computers. Let me tell you.... I have been dealing with His very slow 12 year old laptop that constantly made a grinding
noise when on.(VERY
ANNOYING!) I guess the fan and all sorts of things are worn out. So... Big points for
Jasy poo! LOVE YOU!!!! Its exactly what I wanted.
3 comments:
I'm so jealous I can't even stand it! I love Macs! that is the best! Have Jason talk Burke into doing something nice like that for his wifey.
Whoo oo!! about time, I say! Have Jason tell Russ to get me a PRINTER that I've only asked I needed for 3 years!! haha. I've almost given up hope..haha..enjoy typing away!
AWESOME! What a fun suprise Amber. I love my IMac. It takes a few weeks to get use to, but you will love it.
Post a Comment