15 years ago
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Family Life with three boys
Our life is pretty crazy right now but we have learned to adjust pretty fast. It was lots of fun to have three kids under the age of three for two weeks. We definitely have our moments of extreme frustration and yelling :) But some how we manage to get over it. I think the kids know just when to do something so cute so that we won't strangle them. They mean everything to Jason and I. Even when we are going crazy we wouldn't give our life with our boys up for anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What do you mean?? Everything they do is so darn cute!! I'm not biased tho, I'm just the ever-adoring aunt!! ;)
hey!!! what a cute blog! you guys are so funny! your boys..oh my...We got to hang out sometime. check out my blog when you can. cheer-io!
whit. rwphillipsfamily.blogspot.com
Ok, I didn't know your name was Abrosia! Cute!
I love all your cute photos. Your family is adorable.
Post a Comment